[Blink] Modification?

Lee Gordon jleegordon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 13:52:59 CEST 2012

Hi Adrian,
Thanks for responding. It's been a little while, but I'll try to find a
recording as an example. Sound was very "electronic" as if I was speaking
through a processor. Also, I was almost totally unintelligible at times,
with dropouts. Instead of an uneducated description, I'm attaching a
snippet, titled "example.wav". Bear in mind, this occurred on both high
speed networks I use.

Lee