[Blink] Audio Delay

Nick o' las crystalburner at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 6 15:47:32 CEST 2011

I'm working in an internet cafe with Jitsi today - bluetooth switched off - my connection is awful remote desktop keep sticking and web pages are slow, but low and behold the calls are clear and without any delay - on a shit connection.
So - there appears to be something wrong here when I connect the BT - its a plantronics voyager pro (was expensive kit) - and works on my Acer! haha - you love that don't you,good old windows.
Anyway, whatever the problem is Blink delays and the delay is the sending of audio to the BT audio device, telephone doesn't have that same delay.
Up to you what you do with this information it's not my product, if it was i'd be asking for help to isolate that issue
Anyway moving on - i have a solution now, thanks.