[Blink] Audio Delay

Michael Graves mgraves at mstvp.com
Tue Sep 6 15:18:33 CEST 2011

--Original Message Text---
From: Nick o' las
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 23:44:50 +0000

You Said:

Yes the problem is when the bluetooth is on, it interferes with the
WiFi adapter; at least I think, I won't know until tomorrow when I run
it for a day with the internal mic and speakers, however the delay
shouldn't have been there, at least other clients broke up the call but
didn't have a delay. Blink seemed to always have this delay even when
it worked.

I Reply:

Where do think that there's buffer to cause the kind of delay that
you're seeing? The BT headset is a real-time link. A SIP client would
have a jitter buffer, but it should be very short duration.

Michael

--
Michael Graves
mgraves<at>mstvp.com