[Blink] prefix numbers (windows client)

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Jun 8 22:22:09 CEST 2011

SIP addressing works exactly like Email. You cannot send an email to a username without the domain part, the domain part is used for routing the message to the final destination, which is the SIP server of your sip service provider.  If you do not specify the domain part when you dial a number, the software will auto-apend the domain of the active account. When you dial 123 the sip address is 123 at sipgate.com in your case which is just normal behaviour.

What you ask makes no sense. SIP protocol does not work with addresses without a domain part. If you want details read about the SIP protocol RFC 3261 http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3261.txt

You can always append a number prefix, you can find this setting described on the help page in  Calling to PSTN section.

Adrian