[Blink] Using Contactizer Pro and Phone Amego

Saul Ibarra Corretge saul at ag-projects.com
Wed Jul 27 09:38:55 CEST 2011

Hi Florian,

"sip://" is not a generic way for expressing a SIP address. SIP addresses are expressed in the following form: sip:user at domain.com, for example. Actually, the slash is a valid character, so sip://saul@ag-projects.com is a valid SIP URI as per the SIP protocol. Since we don't have number substitution capability in Blink there is no way to remove those 2 slashes currently.

> plan B, if not:
> CP also provides a direct link to phone amego (http://www.sustworks.com/pa_guide/index.html). Is there any chance to make phone amego and Blink Lite work together?

Looks like that software only integrates with certain VoIP hardware brands, not with generic SIP endpoints, so doesn't look like a viable option.