[Blink] history window

Николай Хрусталев vbalashi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 10:00:43 CEST 2011

Hello,

I re-checked again and shame-on-me, it really works. I only remeber the call
was dropped due to busy line or some other error (as far as no logs are
enabled - nobody can tell now...). I checked again with busy line - but
still it works... I will definitely update this conversation as soon as I
have some kind of problem re-occurence...

As for history window: I thought about a kind of sliding tab, similar to
what we have now during the call itself: it appears as a right-side panel.
History tab can look similar, but from left side. If not necessary, it could
be hided. Or, second option: in the main window you have already 3 lists
which could be expanded or collapsed: test, bonjour, address book. You can
add history list here, or "most called contacts" or favorites contacts...
Ok, separate window is fine, but to my taste it is a bit overloaded complex
and huge. I would like to have just one column with contacts sorted by call
time and call time can be shown as a second/third line after the the name.

And one more note: when I use search bar in the main window and start to
type in cyrillic, a notification window appears:

it's a bit annoying

wbr, Nikolay