[Blink] history window

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Wed Jul 6 09:06:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Jul 6, 2011, at 8:44 AM, Николай Хрусталев wrote:

> Good day,
>
> I noticed some strange behavior of the client: it doesn't save PSTN number in history window if this number is not in contacts... Even if I press cmnd+R, it start dialing last number from history and not actually last dialed number. This is a bit frustrating, because each time I need to type in 11-digit number...

I just tested it by calling and canceling a PSTN number not on my contacts and it is correctly saved in history, Are you sing the latest version? Can you see any errors in /var/log/system.log ?

> And from my point, having a kind of history tab is much more convenient than a separate window: I have a list of contacts whom I call most of the time and I want to see them in history and call by double-click. Do someone have other opinion? May be I miss some convenient opportunity to do what I want?

We try to keep the main window as simple as possible, and I (personally) don't see how all the information in the history viewer could be presented in a tab.