[Blink] Blink 1.5.0 and post dial

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Mon Dec 5 15:56:57 CET 2011

Hello Anders,

What is currently implemented is the following functionality:

Dialing to a phone number like  123456#789 will cause Blink to:

1. Dial 123456 at account_domain
2. Wait for the RTP stream to be established
3. Wait 2 seconds
4. Send  7, 8 and 8 as DTMF with 0.5 seconds delay in between

Does this work for your scenario?

Adrian