[Blink] Blink 1.5.0 and post dial

Anders Rayner-Karlsson anders.rk at me.com
Mon Dec 5 15:29:45 CET 2011

Hi there,

I've been looking at the documentation and on the website, but this I have not been able to spot anything in relation to. I'm excited about the post dial feature, but is there any description about how do do something like this:

Dial a number, once connected, paus for a second, then enter a ten digit code followed by a #, then pause two seconds before hitting # again. (That's what I need to do to dial in to conference calls usually.)

Another variant is to dial, once connected, pause, enter ten digits plus a #, pause, *, pause, four digit pin, pause, one digit, pause, #

I know this is outside of the SIP protocol usually, but if there is a way to do something like this I would be very happy.

Thanks for a great product,

/Anders