[Blink] Installed size of Blink?

RAC rac2 at sapo.pt
Fri Aug 12 17:03:55 CEST 2011

Hi!
My netbook (ASUS 701) has a small SSD, so one factor in choosing a VoIP
client is installed size.  This netbook now is running with a
slimmed-down Ubuntu variant, and it does have Python installed.
Were would Blink fit, in a list of other clients, regarding installed
size in such as system?  To give a frame of reference, I am looking at
the following:  Blink, Linphone, Ekiga and Jitsi.  Putting the list in
proper sequential order would be most helpful to me.
I searched old posts on the keywords 'size' and 'installation' but got
zero hits, so I suppose no one has ever posed this question?
Thanks!
Ron

P.S.: not sure how this works! Am am registered on the Blink Support
Forum, from this E-mail address, but when I click on the link to post,
I'm taken to 'new mail' in my own E-mail client, which of course doesn't
show me as as being registered with Blink!  If I have to do something
else, please let me know – this is my first post.