[Blink] Perplexed

Daniel Brauen dan at lighthouseco.net
Wed Apr 13 02:17:58 CEST 2011

Did some more testing with friend on remote side, it seems to be a problem between blink and windows or our sound cards. We get no output audio in any part of the program. There is no program opening sound, no rings or click when using the Blink App. BUT if I use the working windows 7 computer I can hear him but he still can not hear me.

I have a Realtek AC’97 Audio Using alcxwdm.sys driver 5.10.5870 built by WinDDK

And his is a VIA HD Audio Using viahduaa.sys drive 6.0.01.1510 built by WinDDK

I understand my computer has some age but his is new.. Hope this gives you more info

Thanks Again

Dan