[Blink] Perplexed

Daniel Brauen dan at lighthouseco.net
Wed Apr 13 00:39:52 CEST 2011

Thanks for the reply,

                This is a fresh install of blink, I followed the install directions. I never really used it before.  I had Gizmo working for years on this computer!

My Equipment:

                Windows XP Pro SP3

                ASUS A8N5X MoBo, AMD CPU, 4 Gig RAM

                Realtek AC’97 Audio Card

                AVG 2011 Anti-virus

                Also have a MagicJacks USB Adaptor

I have had this system for years it is very stable and all other apps work perfectly! I have no strange enoms. I also have a buddy that installed blink and he is having the same sort of issue. The windows 7 PC is a different and new computer I am still setting up, I installed  Blink on that and it works, so I know it isn’t my network just this computer. Thanks again for any help.