[Blink] Crash-reports

Costyn van Dongen costyn at quanza.net
Tue Oct 19 16:38:06 CEST 2010

Hello all,

In the past week I experienced 2 crashes, both times when I got a second
incoming call of the day. I'm pretty confident I can reproduce it again
if necessary.

I've attached the system logs from the start of the program to the crash
and the output from the crash reports.

I'm running Blink 0.22.2 on Mac OS X 10.6.4.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any additional information.

Kind regards/Met vriendelijke groet,

Costyn van Dongen
---
Quanza Engineering BV