[Blink] Blink stores plain word passwords in its config file?

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Nov 24 00:08:01 CET 2010

This is technically possible. Implementing keychain support in the configuration framework is not a week-end project though and I do not have this on my roadmap.

Blink is an open-source project. Anyone should be able to contribute if they want a new feature implemented.

http://icanblink.com/contribute.phtml

Adrian