[Blink] New Blink Qt release 0.2.0 for Microsoft Windows

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Thu Nov 11 20:16:50 CET 2010

You can achieve with the current version a sort of assisted transfer by simply starting a new call and conference the two calls afterwards by dropping them one on top of the other. As you can create multiple parallel conferences you can do this multiple times. Is not really call transfer in the SIP signaling sense but it costs you nothing to use it today as it is and it acts the same.

Adrian