[Blink] New Blink Qt release 0.2.0 for Microsoft Windows

François Delawarde fdelawarde at wirelessmundi.com
Thu Nov 11 18:18:45 CET 2010

Too bad, it's also an important feature for us!

I guess your priority is more wholesale than enterprise. That being
said, I'd also love to see presence and all other features (video,
desktop sharing, ...) from the current roadmap, so keep on with the good
work!

Lee, what can be done meanwhile is to activate old DTMF transfer methods
in your PBX. If you have a web interface for your extensions, you could
transfer calls from there as well.

François.