[Blink] Registration Issues

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Fri Aug 27 08:29:49 CEST 2010

Is very possible that Avaya simply does not allow User Agents that have not gone through interoperability tests with them. You can test if this is the case by setting in Blink the User Agent header to something they accept messages from. There is not GUI for this but if you edit the config file with a text editor you can add this:

SIPSimpleSettings:
    resources_directory = /Applications/Blink.app/Contents/Resources
    user_agent = "I love Avaya even if it sucks!"

Change the user_agent accordingly

The config file is ~/Library/Application Support/Blink/config

Adrian