[SIP Beyond VoIP] Conferences: restrict unregistered users

Valentin Kleibel valentin at vrvis.at
Mon Sep 7 12:42:21 CEST 2020

Hi,

For our deployment of SylkServer we wanted to restrict the creation of
new conferences to registered users. As we also set the allowed
sip_domains we can control the group of users who can create
conferences, while also allowing anyone to join existing conferences.
I wrote and attached a small patch which we use to accomplish this.
Please let me know what you think of it.

Cheers,
Valentin