[SIP Beyond VoIP] Conferences: restrict unregistered users

Tijmen de Mes tijmen at ag-projects.com
Mon Oct 12 11:33:27 CEST 2020

Hi Valentin,

Can you rebase the patch against the current HEAD?

I looked at it quickly, one thing I noticed is that the setting in webrtcgateway.ini is in the wrong section (Not in Janus). I don’t know yet if it is desirable to have it in this section or not.

Anyway, after the rebase I can look in detail to the patch.

Best regards,

Tijmen de Mes
—
AG Projects