[SIP Beyond VoIP] Sylkserver - authentication against an IMAP server

Tijmen de Mes tijmen at ag-projects.com
Fri Aug 21 11:09:47 CEST 2020

Hi Valentin,

Sorry for getting back so late. I finally have some time to integrate the patch, but I have some questions about the python part.

- Is there any reason you put the config in auth.ini and not include it in webrtcgateway.ini?
- How is account_info.auth_type set if you don’t enable external auth? AFAIS it is not, so my guess would be that send_register in janus.py  is false in this case..

Best regards,

Tijmen