[SIP Beyond VoIP] Sylkserver - authentication against an IMAP server

Tijmen de Mes tijmen at ag-projects.com
Wed Apr 29 14:29:34 CEST 2020

Hi Valentin,

I looked first at the patch to sylk-webrtc and I have some questions.
If I understand the patch correctly the following is happening:

First you check if the account contains an ‘@‘ sign, if it does, you split it and check if the domain is in the config.nonSipDomain. Then you set ha1 to false.

If this is how it works, then option.ha1 will always be set to false, since you set the defaultDomain to the nonSipDomain in the config.

So I guess the logic needs to change slightly to handle this. Also if the config variable is meant to hold multiple domains, I would call it nonSipDomains.

Tijmen