[SIP Beyond VoIP] Free conference server that supports both webrtc and sip

Michiel Leenaars michiel at nlnet.nl
Wed Apr 1 14:10:34 CEST 2020

Hi Adrian,

> You can call 4444 to connect to the echo test

if I am logged in, 3333 works, and I get a test screen with a nice tune. So
I know audio works. Dialing 4444 does not work, it seems? So one cannot
test if the microphone works other than in the real conf call.

As far as I can tell, a conference participant without an account cannot
dial other numbers. So the diagnostics are not available to them.

(Arguably, those visiting are first time users and will have the most
issues adjusting their microphone and headset)

Bet,
Michiel