[SIP Beyond VoIP] Free conference server that supports both webrtc and sip

Michiel Leenaars michiel.ml at nlnet.nl
Wed Apr 1 13:57:56 CEST 2020

Hi all,

> In the Video Preview window you can select your microphone and
> there is a signal bar the movers if your mic works.

it would indeed be very useful to be able to test ones microphone and
speakers before entering a room,  so you don't always have to say "Can you
hear me?" when you enter some new instance  ...

In Blink there has always been an option to dial various tests with e.g. an
echo server. I could imagine that for Sylk Server it would be possible to
adapt and/or build on:

https://github.com/webrtc/testrtc/blob/master/README.md

to troubleshoot ones client setup.

Best,