[SIP Beyond VoIP] [HELP] SipSimple Rasbian Segmentation Fault

Jean-Marie Binet bineje at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 09:39:40 CET 2018

Hi,

I'm a newbie with the SipSimple application and for a project, i want to
create simple caller with a rapsberry. Simply, when pushing a button (GPIO)
or virtual (Python), init call to an other SIP account registered into
FreePBX.

But when i try, i got this message:

pi at raspberrypi:~ $ sip-audio-session 102
> Using account 101 at 192.168.1.247
> Available audio input devices: None, system_default, Playback/recording
> through the PulseAudio sound server, USB Audio Device, Digital (S/PDIF),
> USB Audio Device, USB Audio
> Available audio output devices: None, system_default, Playback/recording
> through the PulseAudio sound server, USB Audio Device, Digital (S/PDIF),
> USB Audio Device, USB Audio
> Using audio input device: Playback/recording through the PulseAudio sound
> server (system default device)
> Using audio output device: Playback/recording through the PulseAudio sound
> server (system default device)
> Using audio alert device: Playback/recording through the PulseAudio sound
> server (system default device)
>
> Available control keys:
> s: toggle SIP trace on the console
> j: toggle PJSIP trace on the console
> n: toggle notifications trace on the console
> p: toggle printing RTP statistics on the console
> h: hang-up the active session
> r: toggle audio recording
> m: mute the microphone
> i: change audio input device
> o: change audio output device
> a: change audio alert device
> SPACE: hold/unhold
> Ctrl-d: quit the program
> ?: display this help message
>
> Initiating SIP audio session from 'sip:101 at 192.168.1.247' to '
> sip:102 at 192.168.1.247' via sip:192.168.1.247...
> Erreur de segmentation      <<-- Segmentation Fault

The receiver ring, but when answer, nobody at phone (It's normal, the app
on raspberry as crashed).

I make test with sip-session, sip-audio-session, but always segmentation
fault. I look too, into all different log of system, but no trace of the
crash.

For installing, i used packages from
http://download.ag-projects.com/SipClient/Raspberry/

Had you ever see this error? Or idea for resolve this?
Thanks a lot and best regards from Belgium :)

--
BINET Jean-Marie
bineje at gmail.com