[SIP Beyond VoIP] starting sylkserver gives 'module' object has no attribute 'get_logger' error

Pranathi Venkatayogi pvenkatayogi at cyracom.com
Wed Sep 6 19:56:50 CEST 2017

Hi,
  I wanted to avail the logging refactoring change (https://github.com/AGProjects/sylkserver/commit/b2960c845319127df46a47fb4771b96a53b6d545) made to sylkserver.

Hence I followed the steps below to get the latest.
1.  darcs pull -a
2. python setup.py install
3. ./sylk-server --no-fork

It spits the following error:
  Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "./sylk-server", line 67, in <module>
            from sylk.server import SylkServer, ServerConfig
      File "/home/download/sylkserver/sylk/server.py", line 32, in <module>
            from sylk.log import TraceLogManager
      File "/home/download/sylkserver/sylk/log.py", line 319, in <module>
           root_logger = log.get_logger()
      AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'get_logger'

Can you please help how I can resolve this?
Thanks
Pranathi