[SIP Beyond VoIP] SIP extension specification. Tutor available?

Wilmar Pérez ewdpb at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 03:45:19 CEST 2017

Hi all,

[I am not sure if this is the right place to post this request, if it is
not I apologize in advance]

As part of my graduate thesis, I am trying to design a SIP extension
specification. Well, actually is much more less than that, I am just trying
to figure out the correct way to modify the headers (extend them) to
transport some specific information. I have no much experience with this
sort of task but I am a bit lost with the whole thing.

I was wondering if there's anyone in the list that is willing to tutor me
for a couple of hours to help me get started. I would, of course pay for
the services.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Wilmar Perez