[SIP Beyond VoIP] [Blink] Blink for Mobile is now available in App Store

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Mon Oct 24 13:53:30 CEST 2016

On 21 Oct 2016, at 11:43, Willi Ahnen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to use Blink for Mobile for an external sip provider in order to
> do normal calls outside of this community?

You can make calls anywhere outside of sip2sip.info, you are not restricted to this community, however if you ask about being able to use an account from a different provider you cannot as this application is not a traditional SIP client, it cannot directly talk with a SIP server as it doesn't include a SIP stack. The application uses webrtc and it needs a translation layer for SIP which our platform provides.

> Regards,
>
> Willi
>
>> Am 20.10.2016 um 23:48 schrieb Adrian Georgescu <ag at ag-projects.com>:
>>
>> Blink for Mobile is now available for iPhone and iPad in the App Store.
>>
>> This version supports DTMF tons for PSTN interoperability and multi-party video conference.
>>
>> https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blink-for-mobile/id1100356948?ls=1&mt=8
>>
>> Regards,
>> Adrian

Dan