[SIP Beyond VoIP] sip-publish-presence issues

Igor Olhovskiy igorolhovskiy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 13:07:56 CEST 2016

Hi!

I’ve installed python-sipsimple and sipclients from ag-project repos.
Created account via sip-setting, enabled presence on it, made it default.
But when running sip-publish-presence I’ve got
  File "/usr/bin/sip-publish-presence", line 594, in run
    tls_timeout=settings.tls.timeout,
AttributeError: ‘TLSSettings' object has no attribute 'timeout'
Seems to be sip-publish-presence a bit outdated in repos to SDK, cause when
I set in file value directly (just to pass this error) I’ve got
  File "/usr/bin/sip-publish-presence", line 607, in run
    self.service = Service("ID-"+str(uuid.UUID(hex=settings.instance_id)))
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/uuid.py", line 134, in __init__
    raise ValueError('badly formed hexadecimal UUID string')
ValueError: badly formed hexadecimal UUID string

Is there any new versions of sip-publish-presence?

--
Best regards,
Igor