[SIP Beyond VoIP] Multiparty Chat using SIP Clients

vikas sharma vikas452 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 12:08:46 CET 2015

Hi

I am using Linphone as a Sip Client and Freeswitch as a server.I have also
installed Sylk Server 3.1.0 on my Ubuntu 14.04 system.

I want to implement multi party chat using above clients and servers.When i
send a text message using linphone to the ip sylk server is running i get
following error :

*[conference] SIP MESSAGE is not supported, use MSRP media instead*
Can somebody help me to implement multiparty chat using sip clients and
sylk server.

Regards
Vikas Sharma