[SIP Beyond VoIP] Sylkserver configuration tutorial or example

peter at krajci.sk peter at krajci.sk
Tue Jun 10 15:11:55 CEST 2014

Hello everybody,
I have installed sucessfully Sylkserver on my debian machine and I am
trying to get it work with my Asterisk server - Elastfix and my XMPP
server Openfire. Elastfix and Openfire are on one machine Cent OS 6
and Sylkserver is on another Debian 7 machine. Standalone SIP and XMPP
works, but I cannot get it work together with Sylkserver. I tried it
find on google, but did not found anything. Could you send me some
tutorial with comments how it works? I tried change configuration
files, but I get a lot of errors.

Thank you

Peter