[SIP Beyond VoIP] MSYS2 based Windows build instructions.

Ray Donnelly mingw.android at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 14:53:04 CEST 2014

Hi,

I work on MSYS2 and we're glad to read [1] that your project has
adopted us as the recommended build environment for Windows. I'm also
pleased that you're recommending people to use our Python since we
dedicate a lot of effort on our versions of Python.

One thing I spotted was:

"NOTE: At the time of this writing the Python REPL is non-functional
due to a problem
with the ncurses libraries."

As Runar Tenfjord pointed out on our msys2-users mailing list [2], you
can work around this problem by passing -i on the Python command line
or setting the env. var PYTHONINSPECT.

Best regards

Ray Donnelly.

[1] http://devel.ag-projects.com/repositories/python-sipsimple/docs/Install.windows