[SIP Beyond VoIP] MSRP relay very unstable

ag at ag-projects.com ag at ag-projects.com
Tue Apr 15 10:18:37 CEST 2014

Well, MSPRelay is used for several years in production and have not heard such coruption problems. I personably transfer lot of large files with it and I never ended up with a corrupted file. Also I use it for chat and screen sharing and always works for me.

I use Blink as a client. Maybe it has something to do with your client.

Adrian