[SIP Beyond VoIP] Source Compile / Install

David Hubbard david.hubbard at agenor.co.uk
Fri Sep 27 12:21:11 CEST 2013

Adrian

Many thanks - now installed + along with an updated version of MRSP (you
have a different version [0.14.2] at http://download.ag-projects.com/MSRP/)

Now sylkserver starts - and is listening on ports - but I get an
Exception (non-fatal) on the console

      File
    "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/application/python/types.py", line
    37, in __call__
         return cls.__instantiate__(*args, **kw)
       File "<string>", line 1, in __init__
       File
    "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/application/python/types.py", line
    31, in instance_creator
         cls.__instances__[key] = super(Singleton, cls).__call__(*args,
    **kw)
       File "/usr/sylkserver/sylkserver/sylk/applications/__init__.py",
    line 118, in __init__
         load_applications()
       File "/usr/sylkserver/sylkserver/sylk/applications/__init__.py",
    line 102, in load_applications
         load_builtin_applications()
       File "/usr/sylkserver/sylkserver/sylk/applications/__init__.py",
    line 90, in load_builtin_applications
         __import__(module)
       File
    "/usr/sylkserver/sylkserver/sylk/applications/conference/__init__.py",
    line 25, in <module>
         from sylk.applications.conference.room import Room
       File
    "/usr/sylkserver/sylkserver/sylk/applications/conference/room.py",
    line 24, in <module>
         from sipsimple.audio import AudioConference, WavePlayer,
    WavePlayerError
    ImportError: cannot import name AudioConference

Should I worry about this?

Now just got to figure out how to connect Blink into this and get into
my XMPP Server ;o)   (any easy to follow SIP noob guides for that?)

Regards
David