[SIP Beyond VoIP] Blink Lite on Mavericks window positioning

Erik Andreas Cayré erik at avalonia.net
Tue Nov 26 18:52:06 CET 2013

Hi all,

I run Blink Lite 3.1.1 Build 11797 on OS X Mavericks.
Since updating either Blink or OS X (sorry, can't remember which triggered it), the main Blink window is always frontmost. Before upgrading, it could be behind other windows.

There does not seem to be a preference setting for this.

If it's a feature, I'd like the option to toggle it off.
If it's a bug, I hope it can be fixed...

Best regards

Erik Andreas Cayré
Sysadmin

Avalonia.net
Jernbanegade 27
DK-6000 Kolding
T +45 70 27 29 30  (Mon-thu: 08-16:30, fri 08-15:30 CEST)
www.avalonia.net