[SIP Beyond VoIP] entity in pidf+xml body

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Fri May 10 20:20:00 CEST 2013

On 10 May 2013, at 8:58, Juha Heinanen wrote:

> i haven't got any comment on the missing uri scheme in presence entity
> attribute.  should i just go and file a tracker item about it?

It's not necessary. It was noted, we just didn't get to it yet.

If you want to test it out before we make the change in the main repository, modify line 605 in sip-publish-presence from:

self.pidf = PIDF(entity=self.account.id) # entity will be determined when account is selected

to:

self.pidf = PIDF(entity=u'pres:%s' % self.account.id)

--
Dan