[SIP Beyond VoIP] Sip Simple SDK Mac OS 10.8.2 build fails

Jeff Coquery jcoquery at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 15:23:03 CET 2013

You're right, it seems I had a Developper folder from an old Xcode install. However, the path specified in the installation file is no longer correct, the Developper folder is now within the Xcode.app (/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer).

Cheers,

--
Jeff Coquery