[SIP Beyond VoIP] Sylkserver Participant Management

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Tue Jul 16 13:12:35 CEST 2013

Also there is nothing that makes sense available standards-wise to generate such policy in SIP. XCON working group created something but the complexity of that goes beyond manufacturing a new universe. (the BFCP protocol)

One could invent in-band mechanism like typing chat messages but is pretty ugly.

Adrian