[SIP Beyond VoIP] New SIP SIMPLE Client SDK based on PJSIP 2.x

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Thu Jul 11 11:27:36 CEST 2013

Hi Juha,

Yes, Portaudio is gone, we now use native ALSA on Linux.

The device list shows also a bit friendlier.  We did some heuristics to display properly the device list from the mess exposed by ALSA. But we may have got it wrong depending on hardware used, please provide feedback if the device list shows better and consistent.

Adrian