[SIP Beyond VoIP] Creating patch files

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Wed Jan 2 09:39:40 CET 2013

Hi,

On Dec 14, 2012, at 11:01 AM, Volkan Mat Durgun wrote:

> Hi.Saul,
>
> Could you please provide some information about HowTo create/apply patch files for sdk. I am using "diff -ur" to patch pjsip and adding generated patch file into setup_pjsip.py  but somehow it is not working.

Can you please clarify? That is exactly how it's done. You just need to create a patch against the bundled pjsip version (I suggest you apply all patches first in order not to create a conflicting patch) and then add your diff in the patches/ directory. Then add it to the list in setup_pjsip.py and rebuild the source:

./build_inplace --pjsip-clean-compile