[SIP Beyond VoIP] SylkServer uses too much memory

Record Route recordroute at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 08:09:52 CET 2013

Each time a request received by Sylk, get application method called by the
__init__.py under sylk/applcation folder, and it instantiates  application
instance time

    def get_application(self, ruri, headers):
        if SYLK_APP_HEADER in headers:
            application = headers[SYLK_APP_HEADER].body.strip()
        else:
            application = ServerConfig.default_application
            if self.application_map:
                prefixes = ("%s@%s" % (ruri.user, ruri.host), ruri.host,
ruri.user)
                for prefix in prefixes:
                    if prefix in self.application_map:
                        application = self.application_map[prefix]
                        break
        try:
            app = (app for app in ApplicationRegistry() if app.__appname__
== application).next()
        except StopIteration:
            log.error('Application %s is not loaded' % application)
            raise ApplicationNotLoadedError
        else:
            return app()         # This is the line I'm trying to mention.

recordroute

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 10:59 PM, Saúl Ibarra Corretgé <saul at ag-projects.com