[SIP Beyond VoIP] Debugging TypeError: __init__() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

Jason Ostrom jpo at pobox.com
Tue Dec 17 19:26:18 CET 2013

Hi,

Was hoping to get help debugging this moshimoshi.py script that uses SIP Simple SDK - https://code.google.com/p/moshimoshi/

The script can now SIP register with the account 'config' created with sip-settings.

It is supposed to send a call / invite into a conference bridge, but it has the following error, and I see no INVITE in packet capture going outbound from script running:

"
File "./moshimoshi.py", line 69, in _NH_SIPApplicationDidStart
   self.session.connect(self.callee, routes, [AudioStream(account)])
TypeError:  __init__() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)
"

I don't know where to start in debugging this.  Is this a problem with the arguments passed to self.session.connect?  Because I see three arguments, and I looked at a sample application in sipclients folder, and it uses the same number of arguments with a session.connect method.

Any help appreciated.  Thanks.
Jason