[SIP Beyond VoIP] Linux Support for IM in Blink

Gordo Leete gordo.leete at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 17:46:59 CEST 2012

Hey,

I have the Blink client installed on Ubuntu 12.04 Prescise and all of the
necessary dependencies, but the ability to instant message any users seems
to be disabled. This is not stated in the differences between the Lite and
Pro versions, so I am wondering if there is a bug or some sort of
configuration issue I am experiencing. I would really like to test this
feature and try it out with SylkServer, but I cannot figure this out. Any
help on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!