[SIP Beyond VoIP] 64 bit Debian install problems

Owen Lynch owen.lynch at paragon.co.nz
Mon Sep 10 22:59:39 CEST 2012

I have fixed it now by manually installing msrplib again:

owenl at debianvm1:~/sipsimpleclient/python-msrplib$ sudo python setup.py
install --record files.txt
owenl at debianvm1:~$ python -c "import msrplib; print msrplib.__version__"
0.15.0

Is it OK to mix this with other packages installed via apt-get, i.e. will
msrplib be automatically upgraded next time via apt-get install
python-sipsimple?

Thanks,
Owen