[SIP Beyond VoIP] Another strange problem whcih I can't overcome for a long time.

Hadzhiev, Tihomir tihomir.hadzhiev at acision.com
Wed Nov 14 16:25:38 CET 2012

I think I succeeded now :)

Here it is attached.

Regards,
Tiho

-----Original Message-----
From: Saúl Ibarra Corretgé [mailto:saul at ag-projects.com]
Sent: 14 November 2012 16:15
To: Hadzhiev, Tihomir
Cc: sipbeyondvoip at lists.ag-projects.com
Subject: Re: [SIP Beyond VoIP] Another strange problem whcih I can't overcome for a long time.

On Nov 14, 2012, at 3:20 PM, Hadzhiev, Tihomir wrote:

> Hi Saul,
>
> Yep, lesson learned on the 10MB attachments :) I'm not that good at the python debugging yet :)
>
> Please find attached the gdb.txt generated. Is this all that is required ?

Can you install python-sipsimple-gdb package and do it again? That way the gdb.txt file will contain debug symbols.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you for understanding.