[SIP Beyond VoIP] a simple query

Hakan Sencer YILDIZ hakansencer03 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 08:59:00 CET 2012

Hi Guys ,
I have a simple question about openxcap xdms server. I m trying to connect to the server with java HttpURLConnection.
I have added one user to the subscriber table called "test" with password "1234"
i am trying to get the resource list from the server with the help of the java code attached to the email.
And i m getting "500 internal server error". I couldnt find out the reason of the case.
Could you please advice me that how i can solve this problem?
Thank you so much for your interest.
Kind regardsHakan