[SIP Beyond VoIP] Robustness of Sylk-Server

Onur DOLU odolu at NETAS.com.tr
Fri Nov 2 09:29:16 CET 2012

We are trying to make a signaling traffic (only sip messages) for msrp
chat session using sipp tool.

We get MediaStreamDidFail event from sylk/extensions.py as below;

2012-11-02 00:48:29.143843 [sylk-server 20857]: Notification
name=MediaStreamDidFail sender=<sylk.extensions.ChatStream object at
0x37bc410>

{'context': 'start',

'failure': <twisted.python.failure.Failure <class
'msrplib.connect.MSRPIncomingConnectTimeout'>>,

'reason': 'MSRPIncomingConnectTimeout'}

Is there a way to increase 'MSRPIncomingConnectTimeout' value or disable
it, or disable further notifications as seen on the attached
notifications log?

onur,