[SIP Beyond VoIP] Blink for Windows

Bajjee@hotmail bajjee at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 08:45:01 CEST 2012

> Hi,
>
> I am evaluating Blink for our company. I downloaded Blink client for
Windows. We were able to configure Blink to connect with our SIP server and
make calls as expected. But we are not able to IM or Screen share between
the contacts. Audio calls between the contacts is working ok. I even tried
sip2sip.info for IM / screen sharing but no luck.

> Any idea what am I missing.
>

> Those features are not yet implemented in the Windows version, currently
only audio > calls are supported.

Thanks for your reply. Do you have any timelines. Do you have any
pre-releases that we can try.

-Bajjee