[SIP Beyond VoIP] Notify - 403 Forbidden response

Nitin Jain nitin1.jain at aricent.com
Sat Dec 15 19:29:33 CET 2012

Hi all,

I am trying to add a participant to the conference by sending REFER request after initial conference creation .

Sequence is as below:-

1  Invite request  / 200 Ok response

2. Refer request / 202 accepted response

3. Notify 100 trying / Notify 403 Forbidden from sylk server

However server is not sending INVITE to the other user mention in the Refer-To header field of REFER request.

Also I am using our own client for conference creation and OpenSer server.

So all request /response go through Openser sip server which is running on system other than on which Sylk server is running.

Is there any configuration I need to change ?

Regards
Nitin

.