[SIP SIMPLE client] Question about dropping communication

Alexander Dokovski aldors at es.aau.dk
Wed May 4 22:59:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

I developing a small application including Subscription - Notify
process. I test my application  how it handle at different packet error
rate. I observe that at low packet error rate i have a perfect
connection and I don't have any problems, but at  high PER i get a talk
drop and I cannot understand from where the error comes from. At the
middle of the talk I receive a Notify message with subscription
terminated but with '0' as error code which as I read in the sipcore
development guide refers to some internal error of the sip core. Is it
possible to  help me ?
To simulate packet error rate I use dummynet

this is a paste of the pjsip_log with occurence of the problem

http://pastebin.com/N1pBjmv9

Regards,
Alexander Dokovski