[SIP SIMPLE client] Sylkserver problem to start when editing config.ini file

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Mon Mar 28 09:17:59 CEST 2011

Hi Juha,

> saul,
>
> i gave this a try.  first sip:jh at test.fi called conference and then
> added new participant sip:0407058050 at test.fi.  sylkserver got the refer
> and replied with 202, but never sent out the invite.
>
> i have "outbound_proxy = 127.0.0.1:5082" in config.ini and i have not
> set any variables in conference.ini.
>
> sip trace is below.  any idea why sylkserver didn't sent the invite for
> sip:0407058050 at test.fi?

Can you enable notifications trace in the config.ini file and send me
the trace?

> by the way, i might be a good idea to include in the refer
>
> Refer-Sub: false
> Supported: norefersub
>
> in order to avoid the subscription by sylkserver (see rfc4488).

We have support for this in the library, but it's not used because we do
want a subscription to be created in order to be notified about the
progress.

Some sort of hash based load-balancing technique needs to be used
anyway, because if you would load balance several SylkServers using
standard DNS SRV roundrobin mechanism you would create same room in
different servers. REFER requests should be routed the same, thus I see
no need to avoid subscriptions (forking shouldn't be the problem), since
they will/should arrive at the same conference server.